Mrs. Wilson's LAST Homeroom News 5/20/19

posted May 20, 2019, 2:10 PM by Corrie Wilson
It is so hard to believe the end of the kindergarten year has come to an end ( *sigh*).  This will be the last blog of the year:(  I wanted to tell each of you that I have had the most wonderful year with you and your student.  Thank you for being so supportive over the last nine months and sharing your child with Ms. A and myself. I will NEVER forget this class, they were one of a kind and truly so kind!  Have the most relaxing and fun summer.  Don't forget to take time for yourselves!  Love and laugh lots!! 

Folders will be coming home on Wednesday and they are yours to keep!  If your child has an outstanding library book please bring it back by Thursday!

This Thursday is graduation day! The boys and girls should arrive at school at the normal time. Dressy clothes and shoes (please no heels or flip flops) are the suggested attire for the ceremony.  They will be wearing graduation caps but no robes. Parents may drop off their child and go to the elementary commons to take their seats. The ceremony begins at 8:30 a.m. with reception immediately following where there will be cupcakes. After the reception please come to the classroom to pick up your child’s diploma and portfolio which will be in his/her cubby. On your way out of the school, please take your child’s timeline off the wall in the hallway.  

Important Dates:

May 23rd: Kindergarten Graduation @ 8:30 in the gym

Tomorrow is Disney Day!

Wednesday is sunglasses, mustaches, and hat day!

Happy Summer!

Mrs. Wilson and Ms. A

Comments